Friday, April 11, 2014

A day in the life

Today was another lovely day in Texas. Sun was shining, it wasn't too hot or too humid, and the skies were a lovely blue.

Got some running around done, did some more work on setting up blogs and Google+ for the Edison Freeman Project and Piney Woods Music Studio, all in all a very productive bit of work.

The band is rehearsing tonight so while they work out the kinks on a few new originals I'm pounding on the keyboard in my little room, though there's little music coming out of it.

On the lower end of the spectrum, the Engine that was ordered for my car (poor dead Ladybug) still hasn't arrived and the company says monday. I've been without my car for almost three weeks, or maybe it is three now... time is flying.

On another note, I have six copper wands to make and will need to do some sewing here pretty soon to get ready for the Red Tent Retreat the first weekend in May. I'm excited about this. Will be a first for me, an all womens retreat. Should be very enlightening.

The blog pages are being fleshed out and should be ready for publishing before the weekend is over. At least that is my intent.

So with that being that, I will say good night and head on inside to cuddle up with little miss Grace and Walter, whom I'm sure will be scolding me for being away all day and then crying to be held. It's grand to be loved.

Good night beloveds.
Walk in a beauty Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment