Friday, April 18, 2014

After the Blood Moon

So much energy stirring around and the garden cries for attention. Armed with my trusty shovel and hoe, the weeds will get plucked and the soil turned, planting energy seeds of love, joy, hope, prosperity, good health, nourishing the soul and the soil.

I'm looking forward to the bounty that comes from my little garden, just as soon as I finish putting up all the barriers to keep a rather rambunctious Mr. Wiggles (my goat) out of the veggies and herbs. His father decimated it last year and now that he's the head honcho and last remaining hoofer, I want to be sure that he doesn't do the same thing.

Of course the next step is finishing up his pen to repair from the parental hurricanes that had climbed and pushed over the barbed wire, and well.. this is getting off tangent a bit.

It's a good day, beautiful in all aspects, to plant the hopes for a better tomorrow on the tail of the Blood Moon, gracing energies that like the comet's tail dance and paint a streak along the star-lit skies.

My newly acquired companion rests upon a bed of copal and dragon's blood (plus a few other ingredients) to charge while I do the sweating for the next couple hours.

And on that note, I hear an impatient rumble so must hussle my bustle on out of here, but count on a quick discourse upon my return.

Walk in a beauty Way.

No comments:

Post a Comment