Thursday, September 18, 2014

Rain Rain every where

and not a drop of water to drink....

I had plans to work outside today, and yesterday, oh and the day before, but the rain keeps throwing a monkey wrench into my plans. At this rate I'm just going to take everything down to site and work inside the booth. That might be the only choice I have. Hrm... I need to borrow a body and a truck.

I've gotten the wood for the table and the pony walls. I have the new fridge. I have yet to wash the fabric though, and then we have to do all that sewing. I suppose I could go to the fabric store to pick up some canvas, but I really hate the idea of spending any more useless time driving any distance just to get supplies and spend more money.

Does this sound like a gripe fest? It feels like one. My apologies.

I'm accomplishing things aside from this brief interlude of mental flatulence. There are 40 coins ready to be stamped for the Tea Leaf readings and so far the purple divination coins total about 37. I'm planning on making that 100.

The business of getting a business up and running out at festival is probably different for every person. Mine is a lot of mental posturing to get everything how I want it. Which means I over think things. I will just have to get it in gear a little faster.

On that note I will bid adieu and return to the mundane tasks of preparing. Here is to a fantastic season!

Baksheesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment