Thursday, April 10, 2014

The Beginning

New & Improved

It's day one of a long road of steps to getting the blog started along with a few other projects, all at once. It seems I've been going at this the wrong way, and having had my fill of pulling out hairs, I took the advice of David Kutcher on Google Helpouts. 

I'm still working out the details and learning just how I want this to turn out, or maybe how it wants to evolve on its own but I hope that ultimately this journey will enlighten and inspire.

What's in store

The goal here is to create a space of information, guidance, spotlighting various items I am either in favor of or that I have created with my own little hands.

I intend on offering various workshops and classes by Skype and eventually Google Helpouts. Running the gambit from the principles of energetic work to meditation, not excluding other forms of occult education. If there is something you are interested in learning, let me know.

There are some things that I would like to offer as a workshop, on creating magickal items for personal interest that would include instruction on crafting various items, so some fun artsy stuff to bless and decorate your surroundings with.

This will include the eventuality of a store front to offer some of the wands, talismans and other goodies planned for.

And let us not forget offering private readings on top of it all.

 In closing...

If you're reading this, thank you. I hope that you will enjoy the ride along with me. I look forward to our paths crossing, and hopefully you will come out to the Texas Renaissance Festival, look up the Baba Anjali at the Blue Moon Gypsy Tea Room, enjoy a cup of tea and have your tea leaves read.

Baksheesh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment